Key investment drivers
The Fund will seek to invest in companies which have the following attributes and characteristics:
- provide a capital protection underpinned with significant growth potential;
- innovative business model;
- invested management with an entrepreneurial vision;
highly cash generative and scalable; and
- clear exit strategy or opportunity.
The Fund expects to make its investments by targeting the following types of transactions, including but not limited to:
- buyouts, generally alongside management groups;
- entrepreneur-partnering transactions, in which capital is provided in support of established entrepreneurs seeking to significantly enhance the value of their business;
- providing growth capital;
- unique public opportunities;
- replacement and/or expansion capital;
- companies seeking to enhance their Black economic empowerment credentials; or
combinations of the above.